Thursday, September 23, 2010

I got a raise!!!!

Man this has been a crazy week....

But I have to start if off by saying that I had my 6 month review today at work and my boss surprised me by giving me a $1 per hour raise...WOO HOO!!! I wasn't expecting that at all since I already get paid more than the average person in my position AND the fact that the economy is not all that great...BUT I WAS HAPPY!!!

Katy's been really busy at school with homework, working lots of hours, and activities with friends...I was telling her this morning that I only get to see her in the morning getting dressed and at night getting undressed..its sad how she's never around anymore!!

Last night Kevin and I ran to Eau Claire and had dinner and a Starbucks..yum!! We normally go out on Friday night but tomorrow I'm going with my friend Angela to a scrapbook crop and I'm looking forward to our time together!!!

4 comments:

scrappysue said...

Congrats on your raise Rachel, I am sure its well deserved! Have a great weekend!

Jan aka StampQn said...

Wow, that's a great raise...and well deserved I'm sure.

mickeydee said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the raise! More $ for scrap stuff! Have fun at your crop.

Candis said...

CONGRATS on the raise, woman- you deserve it!