For class color day the juniors wore black..so here is Katy all decked out in shades of black!!
Tomorrow night is Homecoming and Kevin and I won't be home so I won't get any pics of her and Alex all dressed up and ready to go to the dance...boo hoo!!! I am begging her to have someone take pics...we'll see if I get any when I get home!!
I leave bright and early tomorrow for Scrapfest at the Mall of America...I'm only taking classes on Saturday and then when I'm done at 5pm I'll head to Eau Claire and meet Kevin there and we're parking his car at a friends house and then we're heading to Green Bay as we are going to the Packer game on Sunday....woo hoo!!!
I leave bright and early tomorrow for Scrapfest at the Mall of America...I'm only taking classes on Saturday and then when I'm done at 5pm I'll head to Eau Claire and meet Kevin there and we're parking his car at a friends house and then we're heading to Green Bay as we are going to the Packer game on Sunday....woo hoo!!!
So I'm really excited..going to be a really busy weekend but it'll be a fun one!!!


5 comments:
It looks like she is having a really fun week. She better make sure she gets you some Homecoming pics!
What fun outfits! Hope you all have a great weekend, and you get to see some pics of Katy and Alex!
A fun week for both of you. Enjoy Scrapfest.
Looks like Katy is having a great week...I bet your weekend was a blast too...Can't wait to hear!!
FAT AL- you guys are hilarious! (poor katy!) haa
Post a Comment