Why do I keep on buying new stamps when people don't send me stamped cards anymore?? (Angela this is not directed towards you..as you actually do send me cards and you had a baby recently!!!) But I just don't get "fun" mail anymore so if I don't get it in the mail then I'm not sending it back and yet I still buy stamps...what's up with that??
I only received 7 stamped birthday cards this year and yet I send stamped cards to everyone on my birthday list....I made a list of who sent me cards and I guess that's who I will send cards to this year as well....with postage still going up I can't afford to keep on sending cards if I don't get it reciprocated I guess!!
Katy graduated from her CNA class and now has her first official diploma...I'm going to post a picture of her on Monday as she's going to shadow an ER doctor that day and will be dressed in her scrubs so I can't wait to see how "cute" she looks although I'm not sure she's going for the CUTE factor!!!
Going to be a quiet weekend here..both Katy and Kevin are working and I plan to scrapbook and get some ME time!!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OK OK OK....Guess it is time for me to pop one in the mail to you!! LOL!
Still hoarding and then givinmg them to the girls...LOL!
I did send you a birthday card so I hope I am one of the 7....
Hugs!
Post a Comment