Monday, July 5, 2010

My Latest Craze....

I am so addicted to this starbucks iced coffee....I can't get enough!!! Bought 4 packs this weekend..hopefully it lasts me a week!!haha

I know its been a while since I posted....just having a hard time keeping my blog updated since I'm always on facebook and then I feel like I'm repeating myself here.

Anyway things are going good for the Leshko's...Kevin got his car back this weekend but its still not painted 100% correctly so they're going to take it again this week and repaint it AGAIN..I think he just wants his car back and SOON!!

Katy's doing well..she's doing her clinicals at the hospital and she loves it...she's really good with patients and they all love her so she's really enjoying that!!! She's been so busy with school, clinicals, friends houses, and working we never see her!!! This summer seems to be flying by which is sad because I just love the warm weather!!

Let's see what have I been up to...been on a Jodi Picoult reading frenzy..think I read 10 of her books these past few weeks...I've completed all the levels on Angry Birds and Peggle (two very highly addictive iPhone apps!!!) Overall things are good.....

Friday I had a half day for the weekend holiday and we went to Eau Claire and I got a really cute pedicure (hot pink of course), went to dinner and seen the movie Toy Story 3 (the best one yet!!) and then we went to Trisha's mom and dad's house and had a few drinks and lit off some fireworks over the lake..it was fun!!

Saturday I did go into work for about 5 hours to get some files moved around (just don't have the time to get them done during the week while I'm working) and I hurt my back so the rest of the day on Saturday I sat in the recliner saying "ouuwww"...we watched the movie Remember Me and maybe it was just me but I didn't like the movie..it was dark and depressing and I just wasn't in "that" mood I guess.

Sunday we headed to Mpls and spent the day shopping and we went to SMASHBURGER for lunch (we finally got them in this area!!) and Angela informed me that they were there so we found one and had the best burger of our life!!! YUM!!! Then we went and seen the movie Eclipse (again best one so far) and then went to dinner and headed home...

Monday (off today for the holiday) so I finally got to sleep in...Kevin and I hung around and went to lunch and now I'm in my craft room putting around....(how was that for an update??)

4 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

I haven't tried that iced coffee yet but sure do love my lattes. Thanks for the update...I don't have Facebook and love to keep up with your ambitious life!

Kelly Booth said...

I KNEW You would love that iced Via...Thought of you as soon as I saw it!!! Sounds like you had a nice weekend.....

mickeydee said...

It sounds like you have been busy and having fun! I don't have Facebook, so, it is fun to catch up on what you've been up to!

Candis said...

K, so I am jealous of the Smashburger thing (never heard of it, but sounds amaaaazing to me right about now), & also for seeing ECLIPSE! I have been sworn to a LONG period of waiting, until my Best Friend Regan is in town on July 12th (3 more days), and we're seeing it together. I have heard awesome things about it, so I'm very excited!

Also thought of you yesterday when I stopped into Starbucks for my iced green tea. They asked if I wanted to sample that VIA, but I turned it down for now (just in case poor Nixen went into caffeine OVER-load!)