I took the pic out my window after we had been through the worse of it but still you can see its pretty deep....I was happy (and surprised) our car didn't stall....we found out later that quite a few cars did stall and after we got checked into our hotel we found out they had closed the roads...I did not enjoy driving through those flooded roads at all!!!!
I had happened to find out earlier on Friday that my sister and Brian were going to be in Green Bay over the weekend for a wedding so as soon as they got into town Friday night we met up for drinks at Curly's Pub (which is located inside Lambeau Field) so we hung out there until almost 1am...it was fun!! And really nice to see Melissa..I hadn't seen her since February...way too long!!!
Then on Saturday I had my copic certification class and I learned a lot (and I learned that I still need LOTS of practice!!!) But these markers can do amazing things...I just need to learn more about them and PRACTICE!!!
Kevin had a good time running around Green Bay by himself...at least on Saturday the rain stopped...he did the Lambeau tour and he LOVED it...he said it was so neat to walk down the tunnel that the players enter the field and he said there is a plaque on the wall paying tribute to the football league and all the players tap it right before entering the field so he got to tap it too....


4 comments:
So glad you did it and made a nice weekend out of it too!!! YAY!!!
Oh my, that was a lot of rain. We get floods a lot in the winter nowadays, tons of cars are stranded just floating around, scary stuff. So glad your car was OK. Sounds like a fun trip, yum to the margaritas! Sue
Sounds like a fun weekend Rachel! I had to drive through water like that once, it is scary! Glad that you guys stayed safe and dry!
Blessings,
Wowwwzers, that was some rain sista!? How cool that Kev got to tour the stadium- it's legendary for sure.
Glad you guys had fun. I'm getting pretty excited for football season....but mainly for Camden to wear her new Cards jersey & for Nixen to wear his Cards onesie!
Post a Comment