No we don't have tickets to the Packer game (but we do have tickets to a game on Sept 19th!!!) More on that later.....
But we are heading to Green Bay this weekend...I was lucky enough to get into one of the copic certification classes (since they're not held around our area too often) I was SUPER EXCITED!!!
I can't wait to learn how to color and blend better and get inspired by others around me...I figured I have way too much invested in my markers NOT to use them properly...so I can't wait to see what I learn!!
Kevin plans to go on the Packer Tour while I go to the class on Saturday...we're hoping to hit a few Packer bars..never know who you might see!!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Have fun at your certification class. You'll get lots of info!
Sounds like fun Rachel, have a great weekend!
super Excited for you my friend!!!
Post a Comment