Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Well today I am 39 years old....this birthday doesn't bother me at all like some other ones have in the past!!!

I just look at it like today is one more day closer to our trip to Mexico!!!

6 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Happy Happy birthday Rachel...hope you have a SUPER DUPER day!!!!

Jan aka StampQn said...

Happy Birthday Rachel. I think you should treat yourself to some more Miche covers.

scrappysue said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday Rachel, filled with lots of fun surprises, and at least one margarita!!!

Sarah said...

Happy happy! Hope that you are out celebrating!

Trish said...

Be Greatful it is only 39! I will one up you in a few weeks. Hope you got my card! Happy Birthday

Candis said...

Happy Birthday again! I never even saw this post- I just had your B-Day in my calendar/phone, and texted you that morning.
Hope you had a great day!