Monday, May 2, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

This weekend I went to my sisters house to go wedding dress shopping...we had so much fun!!! She is getting married 7-7-12 so in honor of wedding dress shopping I brought her a cookie bouquet of wedding dress cookies...she loved it and they were really GOOD!!!!

Then she SURPRISED me totally by asking me to be her matron of honor..I was NOT expecting that at all and I started crying and I gave her a hug (she took that as a yes!!) I just love my sister so much!!!!


Then we headed out to the stores..only went to two stores and she had it narrowed down to a select few dress choices but when she tried this dress on her face just lit up..this was definitely the dress!!!!


After she said YES to the dress then we celebrated with some champagne!!!
Patty (Brian's mom), myself, my mom, my sister (of course) and Lauren (Brian's sister) were all there to make her day very special and LOTS of fun!!!

3 comments:

Lynn R said...

What a special day! Plus congratulations on being Martin of Honor. Sisters are so special, I always dreamed of having one. Hugs, Lynn

Candis said...

That's so funny about "saying yes to the dress"- I was literally going to say that very thing! LOVE that show, and can never get enough of it.
Her dress is absolutely beautiful- really love the lace & the simplicity- it is perfect. How exciting for you too!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a pretty dress and fun time for you all.....how exciting!