Sunday, April 10, 2011
Sunday
Today Kevin and I headed to Minneapolis...had to run to Archivers to get a die from Tim Holtz that I have been coveting and had on order..they only got 3 in and one of them was mine..so we went there and Kevin and surprised me with a $100 gift card to do some damage there...he's so sweet!!! Then we went to eat at Chipolte, grabbed a Starbucks and headed home...we had to be home at a certain time to get Katy dropped off at the school as she leaves for her state math competition. She beat out everyone in her school, she won first place at districts, and won first place at regionals to qualify for the state level. We're so proud of her and she's going to have so much fun!! Only 18 kids in the entire state qualified for this competition and she was one of them...I told her this next level would be tough...it truly is the best of the best in the entire state...GO KATY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Here I am! Sounds like you had a fun shopping.trip.
Post a Comment