This is the one my mom decorated.....
Monday, October 25, 2010
Misc Weekend Pictures
We celebrated Katy's birthday with my mom and dad so they could give her the gifts in person...Katy was so thrilled to get a YALE sweatshirt (yep that's where she wants to go to college)....I don't know if I can picture her that far away from home!!!!
Then Katy got her favorite series "House"...yeah!!
Mom and I decided to decorate some pumpkins...I don't like to carve pumpkins so I decided to try and paint them and decorate them with flowers and "bling"
These are the 3 that I decorated......
.JPG)
This is the one my mom decorated.....
Katy with grandma and grandpa....she had a great weekend!!!
I'm not really sure what Kevin and my dad are doing???
This is the one my mom decorated.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL on your last photo Rachel! Glad Katy had a lovely birthday, and wowzers those pumpkins are cute. I am so going to try this if I can find any pumpkins!
Those pumpkins are so cool! Love the polka dots! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!
Haaa, your pumpkins are totally stylin! I wish I would've checked your blog sooner, 'cuz I would have decorated ours that way! My OCD takes over, so I hate carving them!?
Post a Comment