This looks so cute Rachel and well done for getting so many projects finished. You are inspiring me! Cute new bloggy look too, pink and black is still one of my fav colour combos.
I wasn't able to click on the pics to make them larger (so my almost-30-year-old eyes could see better), but this book looks SO CUTE! I am sure she will love it! And, WHEN does she turn 16?? That is a big one!
Married to Kevin (my soul mate) since 1992 and we have one daughter Katlyn (born in 1993)...I'm the most happy when surrounded by my family and friends!!!
4 comments:
You've been cracking out those albums. Wish I could catch that burst of energy. Sweet 16 looks fun.
This looks so cute Rachel and well done for getting so many projects finished. You are inspiring me! Cute new bloggy look too, pink and black is still one of my fav colour combos.
I wasn't able to click on the pics to make them larger (so my almost-30-year-old eyes could see better), but this book looks SO CUTE! I am sure she will love it! And, WHEN does she turn 16?? That is a big one!
cute!!!! How sad is it that I don't have one picture of Mandi on her birthday this year!! LOL!!
Blessings,
Post a Comment