Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You know me and purses.......

I like to buy and change purses about as much as I change my underwear (okay too much info..haha) but you get the idea!! So a friend suggest that I get a Miche bag and I had to get one!! Now remember I live in the middle of nowhere so you all have probably seen these years ago..but they're just now getting to our area so I was pretty darn excited!!!

Imagine my happiness whenI found out I could purchase one purse and then buy shells (covers) to go over it that are magnetic and can be replaced in literally 3 seconds...OOOHHH that made me happy!!! My birthday is next week so I convinced Kevin that I needed an early bday gift and I got me a Miche Bag with 5 shells!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Here are 3 of the shells that I got and the other 2 are backordered right now but will be here soon......





5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

SO KEWL>>>>>>> Now you will never have to buy another purse right??? LOL!! Love the first one.....So Perfect for you!!

Jan aka StampQn said...

How many covers are available? LOL

mickeydee said...

Cool purse! What a fun idea.

scrappysue said...

Adorable! Such a great idea to be able to change them out too.

Candis said...

Now, that is a useful gadget!! I have never heard of such a thing? It's perfect for you.