I hope all you moms had a wonderful day!!
I was told by Kevin and Katy not to make any plans for today...so after church they told me were headed to Mpls...yeah!!!
Katy surprised me by paying for my Archiver purchase...got some new exclusive stamps...that was sweet of her to surprise me!!
Then we went and got coffee and read books for a while....Kevin treated me to a shopping trip at Dick Blick where he bought me 16 more copic markers!!! (Candis I may need that phone# for the hoarding show!!)
Then I had my choice of either Melting Pot or Cheesecake Factory..guess what I chose?? I actually chose Cheesecake Factory...I just love that place and this way we all could order something different and have leftovers!!
Driving home now...stuffed and happy!!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds like a Wonderful Day!! Happy Mother's Day Rachel....
Sounds like you have a perfect Mother's Day too.
I'll only give you the # if you're really ready to COMMIT to some therapy! (Personally, I think it's too early in the game!) HEE HEE
Happy Mother's Day again, and glad you were treated like Queen for the day. : )
So glad you had a wonderful day Rachel; you deserve it!
Happy mother's day to you! :) And a big hug!
Post a Comment