Katy and I went to the Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis today to see the Broadway play CATS and we LOVED IT!!! The singing and dancing was superb and we had an awesome time together (just us girls!!!) And the best part was that I had scored 3rd row center stage so our seats were AWESOME!!!
Started the day out with a trip to the bakery, then lunch, then the play, and then a trip to Starbucks...what a great mother/daughter day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Awesome seats!
That sounds like SO much fun- I love days like that. I wish I had more time/money, because I would see shows on a regular basis. Two of my FAVES are: Rent & The Wicked!
Sounds like a fun day...can't wait to be closer to my girls so we can have days like that!!!
Post a Comment