Here is a pic of her and Jenna (Katie's not really that tall) but Jenna is stooping down but it does make Katy look taller..haha This coming year (her Junior year) Katy decided not to be on the school dance team and instead she tried out for the Varsity Cheerleading team about a month ago and made it!!! So Jenna and Katy took a pic the day Katy found out she made it and I just kept forgetting to post it....Jenna will be the captain next year and Katy is really looking forward to being a Cheerleader this year!!!
I did work on some cards this weekend...this is the "P" card for Kimberlee (P is for pink) and then I made another card using my sizzix dies..I sure do love them!!!! I spent most of the weekend cleaning and organizing...I went through my closet of shoes and for a gal who doesn't like shoes (I usually buy one pair and wear them out!!) I sure had a ton that I didn't really like...so I have 3 bags of shoes to go to goodwill this week!
I may even go through my purses this afternoon...I said MAYBE!!! There may be a few I don't really need...but I bet I end up keeping them all!!!!
I may even go through my purses this afternoon...I said MAYBE!!! There may be a few I don't really need...but I bet I end up keeping them all!!!!


4 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend!! Go Katie...Wow a Varsity cheerleader...so Kewl!!
Isn't cleaning theraputic?? I love to get RID of things/donate them- makes me feel so good!
Congrats to Katy! That will be a fun change for her.
I always wanted to be a cheerleeder (not that we had such a thing in the UK!!). Many congrats to Katy, I am sure it will be heaps of fun. Well done on the sorting, its time I got back into organisation mode, I always enjoy it! Lovely cards too.
Congrats to Katy for making the cheerleading squad, that is fabulous!!
Love all the cards, so pretty!!
Blessings,
Post a Comment