Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Misc Art

Just some misc art I worked on this past weekend.....my sCRap room is all clean and nicely organized (I'm pretty sure it won't stay that way) but its a nice thought!!!

This card I did not make this weekend...this was my first EVER attempts with the copics before I even knew what I was doing....didn't know about blending or anything!!! Just wanted to put this out there to show that there is hope that you can get better...haha

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

Cute project Rachel (and congrats on the clean scrap room). I have given up on tidying mine, too lazy to be honest!! That is such an adorable card with the copics, its looks just fine to me! You will have to fill me in on all this latest stuff!

Cricket said...

wonderful projects Rachel! My scrap space needs cleaning bad!!

Blessings,

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Rachel...your mermaid is so cute...I want to see the recent one!! Hugs!